Company: PulseliveJob: Android Developer & Junior Andorid Developer
Location: London, United Kingdom
Allows Remote: Partially
Visa: NoPulselive is a leading technology company specialising in sport. We’re proud digital partner to some of the world’s largest sport organisations, including: Premier League
International Cricket Council (ICC)
Indian Premier League (IPL)
Australian Football League (AFL)
Barcelona Football Club
Leicester City Football Club
This means we’re responsible for creating, developing and managing digital platforms, reaching millions of sports fans every day; whether that’s the official Rugby or Cricket World Cup website or the Premier League’s iOS and Android apps.The Role »As an Android Developer, you will have the opportunity to build solutions that engage millions of sports fans worldwide. Working with a wide range of data sources and native technologies, building custom UI experiences for sports fans. You will progress your own skills and expertise along the way, sharing and learning new technologies and techniques across the team. At Pulselive, we pride ourselves in providing a collaborative environment that ensures we produce leading products across web and native applications.Tech Stack »Kotlin, RxJava, Dagger, MVP, MVVM, Modularization, Architecture Components, Groupie, Coroutines, Clean Architecture.Please PM me with your questions or resume if you would like a personal referral and hints.
3 years ago
Hi all! Inspire Fitness is looking for a talented Kotlin developer that has a passion for building elegant UI and UX for an Android project (not mobile). The technology heavily revolves around video and there will be opportunities toworkwith ML.
Location: Denver, Colorado -- On Location preferred
Flexible work hours andopento contract.
Mobile Engineering Manager - Portland, ORHi everyone, I hope you’re having a wonderful day! I have an on-site, mobile engineering manager position available in Portland, Oregon!Mobile Engineering Manager
Onsite - Portland, OR
Full time - base salary range is $150,000 to $170,000 + 15% bonusWe are seeking a high performing technical Engineering Manager to lead the development of our key mobile innovation initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for coaching developers to continuously elevate their engineering skills and to deliver high quality apps and SDKs that enable our business and delight our customers. You’ll lead by example, evangelize our culture, and be an advocate of new technology and development techniques.Requirements
Native Mobile Development - iOS, Android, OR Both
Expertise in one or more mobile development languages like Swift, Java, KotlinThe successful candidate is a proven engineering leader with excellent communication and relationship building skills in addition to current, hands-on coding skills. You have a proven knowledge of software engineering fundamentals and an appetite for continuous learning and teamwork. You are out in front of the latest technology trends and know how and when to apply them.Qualifications:
What We’re Looking For:* Passion for technology and learning, with a natural curiosity and a love for delivering real-world solutions in an agile environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
* Proven track record of successful team leadership
* Extensive hands on experience developing iOS and/or Android applications
* Expertise in one or more mobile development languages like Swift, Java, Kotlin, etc
* Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
* Ability to evaluate technical feasibility of product ideas, provide estimates on effort and risk, and articulate the pros & cons of different solutions
* Commitment to and hands-on experience in performing technical code reviews💰 Refer a friend and get paid! I am offering a $500 bonus if you refer a friend who gets hired and sticks around for 90 days! 🤑Please DM if interested! Have a great day! ☀️🙂✌️
[Server Side Kotlin Engineers] [Full Remote Working] [Contract] [$70 to $95 Per Hour]
• I'm working with a rapidly growing software development company who are at the forefront of the app revolution. Their team is comprised of a fantastic group of technology professionals who bring passion to their craft and never stop trying to improve themselves and their services.
• They are currently in need of two Kotlin backend engineers with strong server-side Kotlin and/or JVM experience, AWS, CI/CD, Microservices, serverless lambda and AWS API gateway skills.
• The projects are greenfield and can be worked on a fully remote basis. Must be US Citizens or Green Card holders.
Please send me a direct message or email email@example.com to discuss further. Thank you! 😄
3 years ago
Hey everyone! Just updated the post about the IoT project. The Salary is $80-$95/hour and the position is remote!DM me if you’re interested