Company:PeaksRole:Android Developer:android-dance:Full-time: YesRemote OK: hybrid from our office in Amsterdam.Sponsorship: Visa sponsor (although EU candidates have preference)Salary Range: Negotiable based on experienceContact:@David MiguelLocation: Amsterdam (The Netherlands)Relocation Assistance: Flight + 2 week hotelApplication Link:Android DeveloperBrief Description:We are Peaks, an innovative Dutch scale-up. Our app launched in November 2017 and ever since, we’ve made investing accessible and fun, for anyone. Our app is easy to use, looks amazing (if we may say so ourselves) and communicates in a clear and cheerful way.
Our company has over forty employees and we’re all ambitious about conquering not only the Dutch, German and Spanish market, but also the rest of Europe. Thus, our company is growing fast and so is our customer base. And in the meantime we have tons of ideas and ambitions we want to realize. That’s why we are looking for you, a talented and versatile Android developer that brings an idea to successful adoption by our customers.
5 months ago
Hi!ACINQ , one of the companies building the Lightning Network, a high-performance payment network for bitcoin, is looking for an Android developer to work on Phoenix, our mobile Lightning Wallet built with Kotlin Multi Platform. Remote OK, freelance preferred.More details here: https://acinq.co/jobs/android-engineer-c3b48
Company: TouchlabRole: Kotlin Multiplatform DeveloperFull-time: Yes
Remote: Fully distributed team
Location: -3 and -7 GMTTouchlab is looking for mobile developers who believe in the vision of Kotlin Multiplatform to come join the team. KMP technology is our core focus. We are dedicated to the success of the platform as a whole, and contributing significantly the ecosystem and promotion of Kotlin as a common code solution for large-scale, production deployments.KMP is new tech, so we are primarily looking for experienced Android developers who would like to learn the technology. Our onboarding process includes training on all the basics you’ll need to know to write multiplatform Kotlin. Working with clients, you’ll gain invaluable experience developing and shipping KMP in real world settings.Why Touchlab? As an organization, we contribute to and publish our own open source libraries. We have an internal group and process to discuss best practices and evaluate libraries for use in our internal and client projects. We are also building products and tools that we’ll be introduced to the world in the near future. Touchlab has been heavily involved in the Android tech community for over a decade, and we continue to make community a core part of our mission. That includes opportunities to speak at events and produce and publish content (blog posts, videos, etc). If you are looking to learn the technology, to build a public profile in the community, and to help direct where the technology goes in the future, Touchlab is the place to do that.
4 months ago
🔈 GoodNotes, is hiring 🔝devs💻Senior Backend Engineer - Kotlin/AWS @ GoodNotes -📍Remote -🔗Link💻Senior/ Software Engineer - Data Platform @ GoodNotes -📍Remote -🔗Link💻 Senior Software Engineer, iOS @ GoodNotes - 📍 Remote - 🖋️ Referral - 🔗Link💻 Senior Software Engineer, Swift (Cross platform) @ GoodNotes -📍 Remote - 🔗Link🤔Some of the perks:• We work 7 hours per day instead of 8.
• The process has no code test/ tech challenge you need to do and it contains only 2 tech interviews.
• Performance bonus.
• Stock options.
• Budget for GYM/Spa/MentalHealth activities.
• Budget for personal development (books, language lessons, and other activities)
• Private health insurance policy for you and your family.
• Budget for conferences, master and degrees (professional development).
• Online yoga lessons if you like yoga.
• Annual offsite.
• Budget for your home setup (in addition to your basic equipment).
• Relocation package to HK/UK in case you don't like working from home.If you are interested ping me and I'll ensure your resume gets to HR asap.
Hello, I’m Frederik (COO)
I am looking for more teamplayers in our teams - pair programming, self-organisation, remote work, tech-loversCompany: dreamIT (Website, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Xing)
Role: Backend Engineer (offer)
Type: Full-timeLanguage: German
Location: 100% remote, but we offer to come to office (Hamburg, Altona)
Experience: 1-3+ years
Tech-Stack: :kotlin: Kotlin, :ktor: Ktor,:arrow: Arrow, :graphql: GraphQl:kubernetes: Kubernetes, :gitlab: Gitlab (CI/CD), ….
Contacts: @FreddiA great team of ~35 people (Small agile teams) build a new online Lotto platform (Mobile-first Shop + Backoffice Web application).
The goal is to fill the best domain in the lottery market with life: lotto.com and to create a scalable and technically advanced product.We launched our first shop in New jersey (nj.lotto.com) and in a very short time Texas and Colorado 🚀 But that’s only the beginning…We are happy to say, that most of our concepts have worked out, our tech stack feels very good and stable, and the ability for our teams to deploy easily and quickly at any time creates a good sense of ownership. “You build it, you run it” has once again become our motto.
We are very proud of our teams that they are self-organized and trying to find the best solutions.
Pandora is hiring for all levels right now for Android engineers! Ignore the specific locations listed with the job postings, ALL CAN BE REMOTE. US only. Use me as a referral 👍Job postings here: LINKGlassdoor profile: LINKCompany Linkedin: LINKAlso, please enjoy this dancing Android
3 months ago
Unacademy, India is hiring for Senior Backend, Lead Backend, Principal Backend ,IOS Developer , Android developer and Data Scientist (minimum 2.5 years of experience for all profile)
if anyone is interested ,Dm me resume
We’re hiring a remote *Senior Android Engineer* to work on our Toast
:toast-logo: restaurant app!
I’m the hiring manager and happy to chat, so please feel free to DM me, but here are the details:
• Location (for this team) is US-only 🇺🇸• Great compensation (cash, bonus, equity)
• Interview process includes coding, but no leetcoding
• This team is 4 developers and works on functionality related to takeout and delivery
• Ours is not the typical Android app
◦ Toast makes its own hardware and has its own Android ecosystem (deployment, updates, device management, etc)
◦ The app runs on a variety of custom devices with various form factors and functionality
• Toast is creating a suite of products (I call it an operating system) for restaurants, to do everything possible to make operating them easier.
◦ Leads the industry with empathy and a hospitality mindset
◦ Very successful, growing company: went public last fall, has a fantastic outlook, engineering is growing 80% this year
◦ Encourages food puns
◦ 92% of our employees love it here
◦ Fully distributed company forever; role is remote; HQ is in Boston; US offices also in Chicago & SF
• Visa sponsorship is provided
• No agencies pleasehttps://grnh.se/9f97c3431us
3 months ago
[HIRING][Zürich, Switzerland, Onsite]🏢 ti&m AG, based in Zürich 🇨🇭 is looking for a Senior Software Engineer Java / Kotlin (you have to speak German)🔧 Tech used: Angular, Docker, Git, Hibernate, JPA, Java, Kanban, Kotlin💰 90’000 - 120’000 CHF / year🔎 More details and option to apply: https://bit.ly/3N83UCG