Stylianos Gakis

04/05/2023, 1:13 PM
I see that the
modifier now exists, allowing us having this infinite scrolling text effect. But I’m pretty sure a similar effect exists, which instead scrolls all the way until the end of the text is shown. Then pauses for a moment, and then jumps to the start position, before waiting for a bit and the repeating this process forever. Is there a name for this functionality? I can’t find something atm. And if yes, I suppose it’d have to be another modifier, very similar to this
modifier. But I doubt it already exists.