`NO AGENCIES PLEASE` `[HIRING]` `[70,000 - 100,0...
# hiring
[70,000 - 100,000K GBP/yr + Equity]
[REMOTE within +/- 3hr of London]
Apply here: https://bit.ly/43N683h Here's the TL;DR: Volatile currencies can really mess up a tech company's finances — especially in uncertain times. Bound helps tech companies discover, manage and report currency risk. Currency risk is when a business earns revenue in one currency and has costs in another. When a business has currency risk, it can lose money when exchange rates move around. Millions of businesses globally face currency risk every day. 96% of the FTSE 500 have hedging programs in place to mitigate their foreign currency risk, while only 4% of SMEs in the UK do the same [1]. We’re looking to help the other 96% of SMEs. We are an enthusiastic team and have raised a +$17mm from investors behind companies like Wise (formerly TransferWise), Klarna, N26, Stash and Xero. THE PERSON 🧍‍♀️ We’re looking for experienced Senior Backend Software Engineers to help build and grow our product. The sort of people we’re looking to join our team are curious, like to move fast and are great engineers. You should be product focused: what you ultimately care about are customer and product outcomes. THE ROLE 🤘 At Bound, engineers have a ton of autonomy as well as responsibility to drive our product forward. You'll be involved in product discovery, product delivery, and will have a great impact on the product as well as on the company as a whole. THE COMP 💸 Between GBP 70,000 and GBP 100,000, plus equity. THE LOCATION 🌍 Fully remote (within +/- 3 hours of London), or in-person in Soho, London. Our London office features beers on tap, a roof terrace, as well as an office dog/vacuum cleaner named Brooklyn.
👍 1
👍🏼 1