is it possible to create some like this with the multiplatform project ?
(im btw using gradle )
- lib 1 (in multiplatform)
- lib 2 (using lib 1 , in multiplatform)
- lib 3 (using lib 1, in multiplatform)
- lib3 js
- lib3 jvm
- web app (jvm, using lib 2)
- js app ( js, using lib 1)
- jvm app (jvm, using lib 1)
, so far I seem unable to make it work , and looking into eg
it would appear that multiple people are trying.
is there something obvious im missing or is this too experimental and not ready enough ?? 🙂