While preparing for Kotlin 1.4 I've decided to cha...
# kvision
r
While preparing for Kotlin 1.4 I've decided to change the way to workaround KT-34287 issue. In 3.11.2 I've moved the assets used by KVision from maven jar artifacts to the separate NPM project (https://www.npmjs.com/package/kvision-assets). This change allows to greatly simplify application build files. All kvision-examples projects have been refactored and simplified. I've also removed some unnecessary options (including
-Pprod=true
parameter, which is not required anymore). The previous build files should work fine without any changes as well, but I recommend everyone to make these changes as well for better readability, performance and compatibility with future 1.4 release.
­čĹŹ 1