:thread: Hey folks! So I tried to play around with...
# touchlab-tools
n
­čžÁ Hey folks! So I tried to play around with SKIE this morning... I have a working 'kmmBridge' KMP module working and I wanted to bring in your super cool
@DefaultArgumentInterop.Enabled
annotation. After just pulling in the plugin (nothing else), I get a Gradle sync error.. so with: ..
Copy code
id("co.touchlab.faktory.kmmbridge") version "0.3.7"
id("co.touchlab.skie") version "0.4.19"
... I get the enclosed gradle sync error....
Copy code
Caused by: org.gradle.api.GradleException: Consumable configurations with identical capabilities within a project (other than the default configuration) must have unique attributes, but configuration ':common:mock-framework:archives' and [configuration ':common:mock-framework:adviceAllProducer'] contain identical attribute sets. Consider adding an additional attribute to one of the configurations to disambiguate them.  Run the 'outgoingVariants' task for more details. For more information, please refer to <https://docs.gradle.org/8.3/userguide/upgrading_version_7.html#unique_attribute_sets> in the Gradle documentation.
k
What version of Kotlin and Gradle are you on? I haven't seen this myself, but came across this: https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/KT-55751
n
Hey @kpgalligan, thanks for the reply... Yeah, I did see this from the last time I had one of these 'ambiguous attribute set' errors.. Their fix didn't work then, but I'll try it now and see how it goes.. Just wanted to give you a heads up.. I'll try and get back on this thread.
Thanks!
k
Let me know how it goes. If we can repro the issue it'll be easier to resolve, obviously. These gradle things tend to get weird at times.
n
yeah, I might have to bail on this for now.... I tried this:
Copy code
val myAttribute = Attribute.of("myOwnAttribute", String::class.java)
configurations.named("archives").configure {
    attributes {
        // put a unique attribute
        attribute(myAttribute, "release-all")
    }
}
and it just cascaded into yet another configuration that was ambiguous and I couldn't get the errors to stop ­čÖé I'll revisit at some point in the future.