HI Devs, I am trying to create my own library for my project, Please help me how to create KMP library for iOS and Android. Please suggest me reference links
09/20/2023, 9:06 PM
What have you already done, and what are you trying to do?
• do you have a configured Gradle project?
• does it have all platforms you want already?
• how you published your library to MavenLocal?
• are you trying to publish to MavenCentral?
09/21/2023, 6:09 AM
No, @CLOVIS, I am new to this concept
I am working Kotlin Multiplatform project from last 1 and 1/2 year.
• I don't know KMP Library gradle configuration
• I need only iOS and Android platform
• Moven Local new to me
Please share document or tutorial
HI @CLOVIS Now I am able to generate the .jar, .aar, .xcframework using KMP Library
Upto here I am good.
Now I am trying to consume those .jar, .aar in native android and .xcframework in native iOS
1. In iOS am able to import the share code.
2. while running the app, I am getting below error
3. dyld: Library not loaded: @rpath/shared.framework/shared
4. Reason: image not found
5. dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries
10/05/2023, 8:58 AM
Is the Android app in the same repository, or in another one?
10/05/2023, 9:02 AM
thanks for quick response ,
no, I added .jar in app libs folder, trying to import in android app activity.
Not able to access it
in my question if you have any clarification please ask me I will try to give best
10/05/2023, 9:03 AM
I don't know much about iOS, so I recommend you ask a new question in #multiplatform or #ios
10/05/2023, 9:06 AM
please review below image, I hope my local maven successfully generated .jar, .aar, .xcframeworks