yayabobi11/25/2019, 12:51 PM
karelpeeters11/25/2019, 1:20 PM
Stephan Schroeder11/25/2019, 2:04 PM
what about Multi-platform?
1: What is Kotlin? A: Kotlin is a statically-typed language that runs on the Java Virtual Machine. It can seamlessly interoperate with Java and is considered an alternative to the standard Java compiler.
The answer should simply be Yes
2. Is Kotlin better than Java?
The answer leaves out
6. What's the difference between val and var in Kotlin?
why is Numbers and Boolean written big? Everything is presented as a class in Kotlin. Is a String more basic than a List?
7. What are the basic data types in Kotlin? A: Numbers, characters, Booleans, arrays, and strings.
It’s possible to migrate from any language to any language.
2. Is it possible to migrate code from Java to Kotlin? A: Yes, it is. IntelliJ IDEA is a tool that can help you do that.
getters and setters are created for all (non-private) properties of all classes, as well, so this isn’t data class specific at all. Data classes also get
3. What are data classes in Kotlin? ... In Kotlin, all it takes is adding keyword data to the class, and the compiler will automatically generate a default getter and setter. ...
) PS: I love the job interview memes on the page 😂