📚 Android Sample App using modular, clean, scalable, testable Architecture written in Kotlin that presents modern approach to Android application development, latest tech-stack and best practices.
Application is based, apply and strictly complies with each of the following 5 points:
• A single-activity architecture, using the Navigation component to manage fragment operations.
• Android architecture components, part of Android Jetpack give to project a robust design, testable and maintainable.
• Pattern Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) facilitating separation of development of the graphical user interface.
• S.O.L.I.D design principles intended to make software designs more understandable, flexible and maintainable.
• Modular app architecture allows being developed features in isolation, independently from other features.
Project link: https://github.com/VMadalin/kotlin-sample-app