We at IceRock have published our MOKO libraries for Kotlin Multiplatform mobile development .
Please see the full list of libs on the landing page: https://moko.icerock.dev
• architecture lib - MVVM components;
• mobile specific libs - runtime permissions, localization resources, media access;
• codegeneration for ktor-client;
• composite items for RecyclerView/UITableView/UICollectionView from common code (from ViewModel in our case);
• @Parcelize support.
We also have a MOKO template project on GitHub (https://github.com/icerockdev/moko-template) for a fast start. In the template project you can see:
• kotlin multiplatform project for ios and android with kotlin gradle dsl;
• multi-module architecture;
• example of two features (form and list of items);
• integration of multiplatform library in an ios app via cocoapods.
We'll be happy to hear from you on the #moko channel.
10/30/2019, 5:38 PM
In my libraries talk I’m suggesting things to build. One was a swagger code generator. Pretty cool that you have one.
10/30/2019, 11:31 PM
Worth reposting to #multiplatform channel!
10/31/2019, 3:23 AM
i think all members from #multiplatform already here 🙂
10/31/2019, 8:07 AM
Looks really good
10/31/2019, 9:27 AM
@kpgalligan at my place we build an annotation processor to generate swagger specs from kotlin classes 🙂
11/01/2019, 7:16 PM
I have tested moko templates today. It works just out of the box. It is addressing and providing elegant solutions for multiples issues I am facing in my MPP endeavors, like skeleton for multiple feature modules, support for multiples iOS frameworks, gradle build files in kotlin and integration of typical mpp libs like serialisation or ktor. @alex009 huge 👍, if you don’t mind, I will mention your project in my talk tomorrow, even thinking about a live code demo with the template …