If y’all know any Frontend 🕸️, Backend K, or iOS 🍎 folks looking for a new opportunity, Hatch is hiring!
Hatch wants to make access to capital better for small business in the US. Our existing product is a line of credit backed by our in-house underwriting model, and it works…really well! We’re currently building out a new checking account targeted at small businesses, and we’ve got plenty of ideas for after that. Our eng team is small (6 FTE + 2 interns), so whomever joins is making a big impact, both on the product, the team, and our culture!
Some quick things:
• Company: Hatch Credit (hatchcard.com)
• Location: HQ in SF, full-time remote-friendly (👋🏾 I’m remote!) (🇺🇸 only, for timezone reasons)
• Visa Sponsorship: yes
• Full Time: iOS is open to short/med contractors, other roles are FTE
• Hiring process: recruiter video screen, technical video screen, onsite (~3-4hr), offer 💰
• Level: obviously we’d prefer candidates with 3+ years experience, but we’ve got a good track record for hiring folks who impress us, regardless of years of experience
• very little algorithms required 🎉 (nobody cares if you can sort a BST)
• backend is 100% K, and I’m going to make moves for Kotlin Multiplatform early next year
• founder sold his previous company to Square, so he knows what he’s doing
• specifically for iOS, this person would be starting the app from scratch — it’s a great opportunity for someone looking to stretch their wings!
• iOS Listing
• Backend Listing
• Frontend Listing
10/15/2020, 4:26 PM
"very little algorithms required 🎉 (nobody cares if you can sort a BST)" 🤣 finally