Exposed 0.10.3 was released (https://bintray.com/kotlin/exposed/exposed/0.10.3)
1. Floating point columns
2. Check constraint functionallity (kudos to @SackCastellon)
3. Possibility to provide custom names for contraints and indexes (thanks to @mduesterhoeft)
4. Added support to delete with limit and offset (thanks @Yuku Kotani for initial PR)
5. Full SQL will be now logged on any SQLException (#288 [Suggestion] Log the SQL query when an exception is thrown)
6. Postgres support for ignore + replace
7. H2 support for INSERT IGNORE for new H2 version
8. Statement interceptors now allow triggering on before commit and rollback
9. Database ENUM types supported (read more [here](https://github.com/JetBrains/Exposed/wiki/DataTypes#how-to-use-database-enum-types))
1. #279 'SELECT MAX(datetime)' throws ClassCastException
2. #289 UUID's are not shown in logs
3. #284 Postgres, DSL Approach: primary key with custom names beside `...
06/14/2018, 11:46 AM
About 5. Isnt that quite bad.. say if queries contain sensitive data?
06/14/2018, 1:05 PM
Maybe you are right, I guess that it's worth to make that logging functionality configurable.
06/14/2018, 1:07 PM
If enabled by default then at least only output the prepared statement