Thread
#detekt
    gammax

    gammax

    1 year ago
    Just a small heads up for everyone, we’re having some problems baking the next release (i.e.
    1,18.0-RC1
    ). Specifically we’re waiting for Kotlin
    1.5.21
    to be out (or we might have to revert a Kotlin version bump). I hope this is not ideal, but if you really need a new release out please let us know 👍
    brent

    brent

    1 year ago
    My CLI experiment above was because detekt gradle version is blocking us from upgrading to Kotlin 1.5, which is blocking us from using Jetpack Compose which we're itching to do. So we're eagerly awaiting that fancy new 1.8 detekt release. If it's going to be a while we'll probably just switch to the snapshot version.
    gammax

    gammax

    1 year ago
    ACK. We might revert the Kotlin bump to 1.5.10 then