https://kotlinlang.org logo
#hiring
Title
# hiring
d

Dan

07/08/2022, 2:23 PM
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
[HIRING]
[70,000 - 100,000K GBP/yr + Equity]
[REMOTE within +/- 3hr GMT]
[FULL-TIME]
Hi everyone 👋 We’re looking for amazing Sr. Backend Software Engineers to join our team. As one of the first 10 engineering hires, you’ll have the chance to have a huge impact on the product, the engineering culture and the entire company as we grow! More about the role here: https://bit.ly/3p5yR0Z The TL;DR: THE BIZ: We’re building tools to help small and medium sized businesses (SMEs) manage and mitigate their foreign-currency (FX) risk. 96% of the FTSE 500 have hedging programs in place to mitigate their foreign currency risk, while only 4% of SMEs in the UK do the same. We’re looking to help the rest of those 96% of SMEs. We’re well funded, with a $6.5mm seed from investors behind companies like Wise (formerly TransferWise), Klarna, N26, Stash, Xero. THE PERSON: We’re looking for experienced Senior Backend Software Engineers to help build and grow our product. The sort of people we’re looking to join our team like are outspoken and like to move fast. You should be product focused: what you ultimately care about are customer and product outcomes. THE ROLE: At Bound, engineers have a ton of autonomy as well as responsibility to drive our product forward. You’ll take part in both product discovery and product delivery cycles and have a real impact on the product and company as a whole. THE COMP: Between GBP 70,000 and GBP 100,000, plus equity. THE LOCATION: Fully remote, or in-person in Soho, London (we have an office dog/vacuum cleaner, her name is Brooklyn.) You can read more about the role and apply here: https://bit.ly/3p5yR0Z Please reach out if you have any questions! P.S. I just wrote a blog post about how we came across the idea for Bound! You can read it here: https://medium.com/@dan_from_bound/death-taxes-and-losing-on-fx-2aea734c3b9d
🎉 1
👍 1
3 Views