Hey! 😊 Has anybody ever tried bluetooth socket programming (RFCOMM) with Kotlin Native? 🤔 I'm trying to implement this C-example (https://people.csail.mit.edu/albert/bluez-intro/x502.html) in Kotlin Native but it doesn't work. Everything is compiling fine and executing but the socket doesn't accept any connections. 🙁
I don't think that another process is using the socket because when I run the C equivalent everything works fine on the Raspberry Pi.
07/30/2022, 10:51 PM
Below are some questions to get a better picture on what is occurring:
1. What is being outputted to the console?
2. Are there any errors showing up?
3. What happens when you run the program as root?
4. Have you tried implementing a different BT server example?
5. Does the program work with the linuxX64 target?