At the university, instead of an exam, there will be a project (web application) on the subject of 'Web programming', the topic of which I have to come up with. The teacher uses .Net and React, so the lectures will be based on these technologies, but students can use anything they like. I was learning Kotlin and started learning Android (TO-DO is the hardest thing I've done), so I want to do a project in an already familiar language. Project requirements:
1. Swagger UI
2. Authorization using a Google account or Azure AD
3. Use a database and ORM
4. Dependency injection
5. Use an open API
6. Data processing algorithm (conversion, mapping, calculation)
7. Use Azure Monitor (Application Insights) to store and analyze application logs
8. Deployment of the project in Azure
9. All code must be stored on GitHub with constant updates
10. Configure Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
There is documentation and testing as well. It looks terrifying, because I, like most students, am 0 in the front-end. I only tried Ktor a little.
I thought about using Compose for Web, but there is not much information. There are no courses or books, the documentation is minimal. The Kotlin documentation has this https://kotlinlang.org/docs/multiplatform-full-stack-app.html#serve-the-frontend
, but I don't know React, so I think it won't be easy. Finally the question. Would you recommend Doodle to me?
I like Kotlin and I like Doodle, but there is not much information. I mean I can't just find an answer on stackoverflow for my newbie question.
And one more question. Do you have a group in Telegram or any other messenger for a Doodle community?
Thank you very much for your reply