Hi, here is KSP 1.8.20-1.0.10 release note:
KSP can now be run with K2 compiler frontend.
• note that KSP itself still runs in old frontend implementation as its own task, there might be some behavior differences with new compiler frontend (e.g. you might get different type resolution results)
• KSP up-to-date after changing processor code #1308
• Java annotation array type value in java will break getAnnotationsByType #1329
• Gradle configuration warning: “Configuration is both resolvable/consumable or consumable/declarable #1293
• Defer resolution of processor classpath #1294
There is a known issue with incremental with this release #1280
from compiler update, we are working on a hotfix release to address this, if you are impacted by this issue, please try to disable incremental or hold on for hotfix release.